Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mall Rats, Playing Nicely and Tom is Mean, Let's Throw Rocks at Him!

See the shirt?  Same one I mentioned in the blog about Ella being distracted by her Disney Princess t-shirt, and you can tell from the way she's standing...she feels fancy <3

So, we went to the mall the other day to walk around and pick out a birthday card for Tom's cousin.  It was Friday evening, and the mall was absolutely packed with teens.

Who do these little pukes think they are?

They walk around, all cocky and thinking they're bad ass, with this unbelieveable sense of entitlement unlike anything I've ever seen in my life.  And the "gangsta" thing has to STOP.  I don't need to see your boxers, put your hat on straight or take it off, and what the hell is with the groups of girls who huddle together in front of McDonalds, only to speak up if you go around them to get in line, "Excuse me, we're in line!"

Really???  Oh, sorry, it's hard to tell what you're doing when you're standing like herded sheep in your little circle of insecurity.

And, I'm sorry, but you're not "gangsta", you're not "bad ass" if YOUR MOM HAS TO PICK YOU UP!!!

Moving on.

So, the birthday party for Tom's cousin was Saturday, and Ella totally pooped herself out walking around, chasing after her cousin Destiney.  It was really cute: Destiney would open her arms wide and hug Ella and say "Cousin!"

Ella, my tiny little twerp, tried to toddle her way out the door, every time saying, "buh bye!"  It was almost impossible to round up the kids to get them ready to go, they just wanted to keep playing and running around.  Hopefully we'll get Ella and Destiney together again soon.

Yes, I said it: Tom is mean, let's throw rocks at him.

I was playing with Ella and her Mega Bloks tonight.  I took all the smallest blocks and made a long pole, which broke in half (they don't stay together as perfectly as Legos do), and the broken off part hit Ella's back (not hard) because she was trying to climb into my lap to grab my blocks anyway.  So, Tom decided to be "funny" and tell me I was abusing her with her own blocks, and that he hoped Ella could remember how to walk, and say certain words, because the trauma was so great.

Tom's mean.

I will take comedian Tom Cotter's advice: tonight, I will fill balloons with water and put them in the freezer.  Tomorrow, I will challenge Tom (the mean husband) to a water balloon fight.  Once he realizes he's bleeding from the ears, I will be the WINNER!

Muahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment